We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. - T.S. Eliot

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

It’s Personal

I’m beginning to come to terms with society’s overabundant need to share their lives with the world… thus the blog. While blogging or writing in general gives me an outlet and generally allows me to plead insanity when needed, I still blush when someone says I read your blog. Yes, I did put it out there for the world to see and even sent out e-mails to family and friends notifying them of my blog, but it kind of feels like that reoccurring dream, the one where you show up to school in your underwear.
I don’t stake claim to a Facebook page(revolt against Mark Zuckerberg and his brilliance), although I think one is swarming about in cyberspace, and my twitter days have come and gone so the blog will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment